Sunday 19 April 2015

Post Easter Update

Hello!

Im so sorry I havent posted since January! So much has been happening!
So in my last post I said I was about to have my first OSCE which I did really well in just forgetting a few things in my history taking. Since then we have had another OSCE for Limbs and Back which I got 97% for! So happy with my progress in these exams and feels that it shows that I can do this and have all the 'people' skills I need! :)

My new PBL group at first was quite daunting but now that I'm used to the 'big characters' its actually really enjoyable. That said, I find people don't put as much effort into their presentations which means more work for me to do! Although it isnt an ideal situation, I suppose I have to learn everything for myself in the end anyway!

Limbs and back has been my absolute favourite module as it was basically all anatomy based- which having done so much including dissection in my undergrad really is my strength! Most people on the course and especially in my PBL group really struggled and hated it, so I did my best to help people out and share any tips or nmeumonics I had! I am now known as the anatomy queen in my PBL group which is actually quite lovely as I'm not the most confident or forthcoming person so its a real compliment! :)

We are now onto Alimentary module, our penultimate module of this year (how scary is that?!)! We already have tons of work to do along with a reflective essay about the whole year so I'm currently trying to write that ... Which if I'm honest is just horrendously boring.

Since I last posted I've also been made President of Climbing at UNaD! How exciting!! I cant wait to get involved in freshers fair and recruit loads of new people! Its also fun to tell people as noone expects me to be able to climb (Go me!).

I recently did an open day for the university and had so many questions about the workload and how to survive GAMSAT so I'll so a post on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment