Thursday 17 July 2014

So I'm a Graduate!

So yesterday I graduated!  I am officially one of the first to graduate from the University of South Wales and couldn't be more proud!

After the ceremony and all the photographs had been taken it was quite surreal to realise that I would most likely never visit the university again and that that chapter of my life is well and truly over...

My first university experience has been one filled with amazing memories and people who have helped me through the three years and taught me about life and myself. From meeting some of my best friends in freshers week to studying for finals together, university was always about teamwork and living life to the max! I will cherish these memories forever. :)
In addition to this, I have an incredible base of knowledge ready for Medicine in September! I don't think my course could have better prepared me for what it's like to study under pressure and succeed.

Thank you to everyone who helped me in my achievement and I can't wait to do you all proud again!


1 comment: